Pre-Ramble

Okay - so please read this blog with a gentle gaze as we were limited with web access, speed and energy after long beautiful days to re-hash. Even if I'm the only reader in the long run - it's great to blog-a-log deets I want to reflect on. I don't love blogging, but I love having blogged!

Likely, I'll take time to add or edit words and images when time allows (ha!) - but for now, in the spirit of imperfection - here's a scan of a trip to Iceland with John - August 2011. I use the word scan.. because you know there is always so much more to travel then meets the eye - so much more to see!


btw, to view from the beginning of trip to the end - scroll all the way down (then to "older posts") then to the image of the Iceland map & NYC taxi cab...and READ UP!
- or you can read it backward, I guess!


Sigur Ros pilgrimage to Mosfellsbaer, Iceland...and....

timing was very much on our side - and we got to hang out with the sound engineer for this most fabulous band - Sigur Ros... He happened to pull up as we were hanging outside the studio.

This is us standing in front of the studio door where they produced Heima!!!

That's the dude standing next to John - his name is Birgir Jon Birgisson



In case in you don't know allll about Heima: - here's the link: http://www.heima.co.uk/

This is their new project: (INNI)
http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/










(btw, this is me by the studio door trying to be incognito reading The Grapevine - Reykjavik's version of The Village Voice)